Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!







With the first week finished in my twenty week expedition as a wildlife conservation intern with GVI, I believe I can speak for all eleven of our expedition members in saying that our expectations have been met and met with a bang! We have witnessed everything from an elephant(Loxodonta africana) charge, wild dog(Lycaon pictus) feeding and will have the rare opportunity to participate in the darting and transportation of Venetia's lions(Panthera leo). For radio implantation so we can track them for research. The staff and expedition members are all incredible people who are passionate, enthusiastic and really embrace the opportunity at hands. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Grey Gregory
Expedition Member
Venetia Limpopo Nature Reserve
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: